1. Be a more visible and accessible committee to the community.
2. Be more involved with local city committees.
3. Expand our project visibility beyond South Front Street.
4. Promote educational programs for the community.
5. Organize and host an annual Awards program.
6. Promote historic preservation in the community.
7. Review & renew fundraisers for the committee each year.
8. Maximize the committee's relationship with the city of Marquette.
9. Work with the city and NMU to address graffiti issues.